Incline mezzanine floor belt conveyors
We have developed a specific expertise for powered belt conveyors to move products to and from mezzanine floors of varying heights. Floor heights have generally been in the range of 2.5 to approx. 6 metres, mostly in one stage and sometimes two stages.
We have designed mezzanine floor belt conveyors to handle loads from 150 kg UDL to our 750 kg UDL heavy-duty mezzanine floor belt conveyors.
The main features of our mezzanine floor belt conveyors are:
- Proven reliability - rugged construction.
- Power feeder belt section option at bottom
- Smooth nose-over section option at top.
- Reversible one-man operation.
- Safety controls with photo sensors top and bottom with auto-restart function.
- End or centre drive options with braked drive motor when required.
- Safety side and under-guarding.
We have supplied and installed many mezzanine floor powered belt conveyors direct to end users and via specialist mezzanine floor/fitting out contractors. We have handled a very wide range of products - electrical goods, bulky items such as bedding/mattresses, furniture, textiles, home products etc.
This is a specialised product requiring careful consideration at the initial design stage. Please click on the News/Case Studies heading and read the News Update dated 27/01/14 describing a recent example of a high level mezzanine floor installation.
Please also go to http://www.connectingindustry.com/FactoryEquipment/rusmail-reaches-high-level-in-conveying.aspx to see the recent Press article on this project.
The next page describes in detail the approach to designing safe mezzanine floor conveyor systems.
"Positive Solutions to Handling Problems"