We supply both chain driven and cable driven overhead conveyors and have detailed the cable driven design as it is less well-known and offers some key features:
Cable Conveyor Features
- Overhead conveyors provide a very cost-effective solution where floor space is at a premium and products can be moved overhead rather than at floor level.
- The system will elevate products up to 60° incline angle and turn in any direction to suit the required layout. Supports can be floor, wall or roof mounted to minimise floor space usage.
- Virtually maintenance free and operates smoothly, quietly and efficiently.
- Open or Closed track designs, are available for handling unit loads of up to 50 kg per carrier.
- Different styles of carrier for manual or automatic unloading to suit the application.
- Units are supplied in galvanised steel or stainless steel to suit the application and working environment.
- Suitable for applications in all sections of the food industry - meat, poultry, fruit, vegetables, dairy products etc, plus automotive, garments, laundry, horticulture, pharmaceutical and cosmetic production and storage.
Cable Conveyors - Open Track
Overhead conveyor system with trolleys fixed on a cable or a round belt using open track, handling up to 30Kg unit loads. Built in stainless steel, the Open Track conveyor system is washable, clean and silent, very flexible and can be adapted to suit most layouts. It requires little maintenance.
Cable Conveyors - Closed Track
Overhead conveyor system with trolleys fixed on a cable or a round belt using closed track, handling up to 50Kg unit loads and more in some configurations. The Closed Track conveyor system is clean and silent, very flexible and can be adapted to suit most layouts. It requires little maintenance.
Industrial Plant & Equipment magazine
There has been an increasing interest in our overhead cable conveyor. Its flexibility, efficiency and low maintenance are ideal features in continuous handling operations. We suggest you click on http://www.ipesearch.co.uk/page_301968.asp to see a recent article published in Industrial Plant & Equipment magazine for more details. This type of conveyor may well be the answer to your particular handling application. If so, please contact us with your details.
"Positive Solutions to Handling Problems"